Wednesday 18 March 2009

Atom Tom does Bow Arts

The Londonist has just published my interview with the Bow Arts Trust from almost a month ago. An assignment that peaked my interest straight away, I had the opportunity to interview the Trust's chief executive and one of the resident artists, which turned into an hour-long joyride of the guys just excited to be interviewed. Needless to say, my head was spinning afterwards from it all. A chinook landed beside me at one point, having mistaken me for a fellow helicopter.

It should be noted that at no point during the joyride did I share my housing exploits. Whilst it would've been interesting, at the same time it would have been out of place and unprofessional. I was there to meet them and listen to their ideas and that was all. With many thanks to Lindsey.